Version: 1.2.0 (2023-09-23 15:19 UTC+2)
3DS AES-CCM implementation: 3ds_ccm. Reusing from Citra emulator the following code.
CRC16 fix code: marcan.
QR Code encoder/decoder: zbar.
Research: Goombi and all the contributors to 3dbrew.org and wiibrew.org.
Other thanks: NTR for being an incredibly useful tool! And the Nintendo Homebrew Discord for their help getting my hands on the dev 0x31 normal key!
Libraries: Bootstrap and Font Awesome
- Opensource the website (encrypt/decrypt done is published).
- Actually edit Mii (Hah, as if).
v1.2.0 (2023-09-23 15:19 UTC+2)
- Add support for the dev 0x31 normal key (here it is, as this one is impossible to self dump unless you have a panda unit 12DF92B6FFD438AB291C4FD4D7CE256D).
- Support for Tomodachi Life QR Codes (does not decrypt the whole Tomodachi Life infos, only the Mii Maker part).
v1.1.1 (2023-05-23 00:48 UTC+2)
- Publish 3ds_ccm implementation.
v1.1.0 (2021-12-12 00:07 UTC+1)
- QR Code output mimics as close as possible real 3DS QR Code.
v1.0.0 (2021-11-02 15:18 UTC+1)
- 0x31 key verification and guide.
- Can read and write encrypted or decrypted hex and file and read and write QR Codes.